Thank you for choosing to live with Real Property Management! We look forward to working with you as you enjoy your new home.
Please check your lease carefully to determine your exact move-in date. Please be aware that leases don’t begin until 12 noon on your lease start date.
Your keys and move-in packet will be available for pick up at our main office on your specific lease starting date. If you are unable to pick up keys that day we always appreciate a call or email to let us know when we may expect you.
We want to make the move in process as quick as possible for everyone. We know that moving can be very stressful so here are a few reminders to help make the process go smoothly:
Your keys will be ready after 12pm Noon on your lease start date.
- Please plan on being in the office at least 5-10 minutes to review important move in documents.
- We unfortunately are not open on the weekends, so please plan your key pick up accordingly.
- Real Property Management will give all of the keys to one group resident to disperse to other roommate
If you need to have a representative (someone who is not on the lease) pick up your keys for you, you will need to submit that request in writing to your property manager PRIOR to your lease start date.
- Please remind your representative to being a photo ID with them.
- You will also need to confirm with our office that your security deposit and rent have been paid in full before anyone comes to obtain the keys.
In order to obtain your keys once you are at our office, we will need to verify your identity and that your security deposit and first month’s rent have been paid in full.
- Please bring a photo ID with you.
- If you have not made the deposit and first month’s rent payments yet.
- If you have made your deposit and rent payment, please bring your receipt with you.
- Accepted payments in person are via check or money order (we do not accept cash)
- Credit and debit card payments may be made online prior to picking up keys using your tenant portal.
- If your lease starts on a day other than the 1st of the month, you will have a pro-rated rent amount due, please check your lease for this specific amount.
Important Information about Rental Payments:
- Please be mindful that rental payments are due on the 1st of each month. A late fee will be assessed on the 6th per your lease agreement. (If you choose to pay online, it is your responsibility to make sure your rental payment is made on time.)
- There is an after-hours drop box at our office for your convenience. It is located on the right front corner next to our parking lot, and is marked “Real Property Drop Slot”.
- When paying by check please submit only one check per apartment.
- When paying by check or money order, please make sure to indicate your apartment address on the rental check in the memo line.
- We unfortunately do not accept cash.